Love Island is back, baby. As well as throwing up some new unrealistic body standards (foot size shaming, anyone?), the new season gave us Maya Jama in all her glory.Audiences...
INTRODUCING NURSE MICHAELA!
We are very excited to announce our first residency at the new clinic. Nurse Michaela is bringing all aspects of Aesthetic injectables to the Mews & we couldn’t think of a more fitting collaboration.
Michaela is an Independent Nurse Prescriber and has been practicing advanced treatments for over 7 years. She is a well known injector & trainer within the industry, an accredited healthcare professional with safety at the forefront of her practice. Michaela has been a colleague of mine for several years, and is incredibly talented at what she does. I feel so privileged to have secured this weekly residency & cannot wait to share some of the new treatments that perfectly compliment my services too.
TREATMENTS OFFERED INCLUDE:
- The ‘Non-Surgical Facelift’
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
- Neck, Décolletage & Hand Fillers
- Lip Augmentation
- Tear Trough Rejuvenation
- Cheek, Chin & Jaw Augmentations
- Dermal Filler Correction & Emergency Treatment
- Advanced Anti-wrinkle injections for the face & neck (Botox)
- Medical Botox treatments for Bruxism, Excessive Sweating, Bell’s Palsy
- Profhilo & Skin Boosters
- Prescriptive Skincare